Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'm Thinking about You

I'm thinking about you like a hooked fish thinks about water, like a key thinks of its lock because its the only one that fits, like rain thinks of rainbows.  I'm thinking of you like laughter thinks of tears, because isnt that laughters ultimate goal?  I'm thinking of you like a letter remembers its sender but looks forward to its receiver, like flowers think about blooming, like stars think about shooting, I wish they would start shooting because I'm thinking about you and I need a few extra wishes to get me through.
                                                        I'm never not thinking about you.
                                                                               

4 comments:

  1. I liked it a lot! I liked the key and the lock, especially, and laughter being the ultimate goal. The ending was really good too- different from other people's which was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the line: 'I'm thinking of you like laughter thinks of tears, because isnt that laughters ultimate goal?' It is so true

    ReplyDelete