Sunday, October 30, 2011

I run through the rain as tears drizzle down my red cheeks.  The rain mingles with my tears and I cant see anything anymore, I dont care, I dont even know where I am running to.

Or why I am running for that matter.

She yelled... I yelled back.  We both said things we meant and things just because we knew they would draw even a little drop of redish colored hope from the others veins...

I am filled with confusion, guilt, despair, sadness and heartbreak.  I was under the impression that friendship was supposed to be fun and easy

Its pathetic really, whats the reason? I dont even think the birds that heard the arguing, and took to the skies, know what the fight was about.

I need time, maybe after the leaves change color, or maybe after they f          
                                                                                                           a
                                                                                                           l l
Then we can talk.  Time can make or break anything.  I need time to see if the small fisure you created will crack all the way down my heart or if it can somehow mend.

I think I have had enough time... ironic how the person that hurt you so bad is the only one that can pick up the pieces of you and dump all that redish hope back into you, and pat you on the back
and your okay because try as you might,
                                             neither of you ever really stopped caring.

Key:
Plot                          
Character
Setting                                                     
Theme
Conflict

1 comment:

  1. So... I would pick a specific line but I really like the whole thing as a whole. ...did that make sense? Anyhow, I really liked this a lot. And the picture is cool. :)

    ReplyDelete