Monday, January 9, 2012

Jealousy

Many poets make we envy the words that seemingly effortlessly flow from their pens, but one in-particular and close to home is Evangeline Ruins.
Evangeline could be writing about my life for all i know.  she makes me jealous because she finds colorful ways to describe my past present and future. So here is my tribute to Ruins.  Thank you for helping me understand what i feel when i dont even know myself.  Her words flow off the screen and create a shadowed story, a web of color and pain mingled with happiness and love?
You tear up my soul then piece it back together in a way that makes so much sense when it shouldnt
So thank you for giving me a few tips, heaven knows i need them.
Cheers to Evangeline

1 comment:

  1. I'm blushing! And my, my, THIS post is the amazing one. "...a shadowed story, a web of color and pain mingled with happiness..." Way good. And thanks.

    ReplyDelete